Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery
Schools Learning Programme - Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery
The new Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery occupies the old Music Hall in Shrewsbury’s historic town centre. This exciting new venue houses a new museum and special exhibitions gallery, together with a cafe bar, shop and a new visitor information centre. Our schools programme reflects the strengths of Shrewsbury’s history, offering young people the chance to engage with the collections via hands-on workshops in the gallery space and in our new education room.
Please see attached newsletter for further information.
- All sessions are led by an experienced museum educator
- Full day workshops run from 10.00 – 2.30pm
- Half day from 10.00 – 12.00pm or 12.30pm – 2.30 pm
- Maximum number of children per session 35
- All workshop sessions can be tailored to meet the needs of your group
To book a session or to discuss your requirements please contact:
Tel: Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery 01743 258885