ECT Steps to Completion
1) The school registers the ECT with Shropshire LA using the Primary Registration Form or Secondary Registration Form.
2) If the ECT has joined from another Authority where they started their Induction Year, obtain any progress reports and previous Assessments and send to Shropshire LA.
3) After 1 year in school, complete and return 1st Assessment Form to the LA.
4) During this time the ECT would receive a visit from an Adviser to observe one of their lessons, it is also recommended to keep a record of progress during the year.
5) After a further year in school, complete and return Final Assessment Form to the LA.
6) If the ECT was to leave school before the end of the 1st or final year an Interim Assessment Form must be completed and returned to the LA