NQT Steps to Completion
1) The school registers the NQT with Shropshire LA using the Primary Registration Form or Secondary Registration Form.
2) If the NQT has joined from another Authority where they started their Induction Year, obtain previous Assessment forms and send to Shropshire LA
3) After 63 days in school, complete and return 1st Assessment Form to the LA
4) During this time the NQT would receive a visit from an Adviser to observe one of their lessons
5) After a further 63 days in school, complete and return 2nd Assessment Form to the LA
6) If the NQT was to leave school before the end of the 1st, 2nd or final term an Interim Assessment Form must be completed and returned to the LA
7) Finally, after another 63 days in school, complete the Final Assessment Form and return to the LA