School Operation Encompass
Operation Encompass is a police and education early information safeguarding partnership enabling schools to offer immediate support to children experiencing domestic abuse.
Operation Encompass ensures that there is a simple telephone call or notification to a school’s trained Designated Safeguarding Lead /Officer (known as key Adult) prior to the start of the next school day after an incident of police attended domestic abuse where there are children related to either of the adult parties involved.
Information is shared with a school’s Key Adult (Designated Safeguarding Lead or Officer) prior to the start of the next school day after officers have attended a domestic abuse incident. This sharing of information enables appropriate support to be given, dependent upon the needs and wishes of the child.
A-Z of documents in this library
- DSL Responsibilities ( file, 0.0Bytes in size)
- Newsetter To Headteachers ( file, 0.0Bytes in size)
- OE Alert To School 002 ( file, 0.0Bytes in size)
- OE Early Years Setting Poster 01 2021 ( file, 0.0Bytes in size)
- Operation Encompass Briefing Ppt Slides Nov 2020 ( file, 0.0Bytes in size)
- Operation Encompass Domestic Abuse Contacts June 2020 ( file, 0.0Bytes in size)
- Operation Encompass Joint Agency Protocol 2022 2023 Schools (docx file, 0.9mb in size)